This morning at church, I was moved to tears by a simple line in a song. We were singing the song "Indescribable" by Chris Tomlin. (In Spanish, of course!) I love it when we sing songs that I know in English in Spanish because it just gives a new depth to the song or something. I don't really know how to explain it. But that's not the point of this blog post anyways, so I won't even try. I was singing along and all of a sudden we got to the line, "You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same." And tears immediately came to my eyes. I sometimes have trouble loving myself because of the "depths of my heart" and how ugly it is down there sometimes. But God knows it even better than I do and He still loves me! Wow! What a good reminder for me this morning! I wanted to pass it along to you. God sees the depths of your heart, and He loves you the same! Don't ever forget that!
I also have a prayer request. The guidance counselor from my school is having some health issues. They are still not sure what is wrong, but it's not looking very good. She has nodules or something on her liver and the doctors are not sure what they are or where they came from. They're running tons of tests to try to figure it out. As you can imagine, this is scary for her. Please pray for her, her name is Mary.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
He LOVES Me!
Posted by Amanda at 5:15 PM

3 comments:
Hi Amanda,
This is truly a wonderful experience for a person to be greatly enlightened, that the Father God is a real person and has sent a fragment of his spirit Self to indwell our minds. A loving father wants to be a part of his children because of love, and we realize we are a part of Him. Each person's joy in discovering this great truth is unique. We have a divine given right to be a part of him.
Love is expressed in many ways and is felt by the receiver in many ways and to many degrees of experience. We need only to personally turn inward to His indwelling spirit and listen during the quiet times of life.
I am glad for your growth. May you have a invigorating journey to the Center of all Creation, Paradise, the dwelling place of the Father.
Uncle Mark
Amanda!
How are you? It's been forever! I hope things are going well for you. Prayers,
Sarah
Mandy,
It is good to hear from you. I always enjoy reading your blogs.
I agree with your comment about even though we don't always feel very lovable, God still loves. We belong to God.
I'm keeping you in my prayers.
Post a Comment