This is a note I received from one of my girls today. It made me smile, for two reasons. One is obvious, and the other is more subtle. Read it and see if you get it.
Dear, Miss Metzter
You are nice. I love you!
You are kind.
You are sweat.
You are great.
You are super.
You are very, very, very good.
I love Miss Metzler!
Gotta love kids! In the same breath they will tell you that you are nice and kind and that they love you, then they turn around and say that you're sweat. It is getting hotter here again, maybe she was trying to give me a subtle hint. :) Haha! I love it! So cute, and it made me smile and helped me through my first day back after Spring Break. Just thought I'd share that with you in the hopes that it would make you smile too.
Monday, April 13, 2009
I LOVE Second Graders!
Posted by Amanda at 9:37 PM

0 comments:
Post a Comment