CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Year #4, Off to a Great Start!

Hello Everyone!

I'm not sure if many people even read this thing anymore, since I've been here for 3 years already and so it's not a new and exciting thing anymore and also I'm really bad at updating, so anyone who was interested is probably tired of checking back only to find that I STILL have not updated. But if you do still read this, thanks for your interest in my life!

This is year #4 for me, and I can't even believe it! School started this past Wednesday and it got off to a great start! I have 20 kids in my class this year, many of whom I already know fairly well from last year when they were in my friend Mindy's class in 1st grade. It is so nice to only have to learn 1 or 2 new names of the kids instead of 18 or 19 new names! That makes it a lot easier! Here are a couple class pictures from this first week. (If you're counting and you don't come up with 20, you're right. Not everyone has come back to school yet.) :)


I moved to a new apartment at the end of last year. Hopefully soon I will be able to post pictures. Right now it is very empty, as we do not have our furniture yet. We are working on that, and once we get our new furniture, I will take pictures and post them here to give all of you a tour of my new home.

Last Sunday it was great to be back at my church! I LOVE my church, Iglesia Vida Bautista Nueva! It is one of the things I always miss most when I am at home. When everyone was there and we were all worshiping together, it felt like home. I loved it!

I have not been back to see my girls at the girls home yet. I have been very busy since I got back, getting things ready for school and everything, so I have not been able to go see them. I'm planning to go this Thursday though, and I can't wait! I miss them SO much!!

Not a whole lot more to say right now. And I need to work on some lesson plans for next week. I am going to try to update this more often. I know I've said this before, but I really am going to try!

Bye for now!
Amanda/Mandy

0 comments: