CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Snapshots of My Life...

I was looking back over old posts and realized that I haven't posted pictures in almost a year! How boring for you to just read my words and not have any pictures to look at. I decided to do a whole post of just pictures with small captions to explain what they are from. Here is a picture catch up post from September until today.

My class.


My crazy class.


One of the girls that I love.
We were having fun making silly faces for the camera.



Craft time!



Beach time!



My little baseball player.


This is where I ate Thanksgiving dinner.


Thanksgiving in the mountains...spectacular beauty!


Some friends at the staff Christmas banquet.


My kids all spiffied up for the Christmas concert.


My beautiful twirling girls...they were bored
and excited before the Christmas concert.



Decorating Christmas cookies with the girls that I love!


YUM! :)



Christmas Eve fondue! (My food fell off right before the picture!) :)


I LOVE SNOW!! :)

My best friend's wedding.


Silly girls!

Beautiful girls.

FIELD TRIP!!!!

Friends!

Crazy boys! Right after I took this picture, they all jumped right up
off the big rock they're sitting on because our guide
told them an alligator lived underneath it. He was joking,
of course! I've never seen 6 little boys scream and jump up so fast! :)

Our field trip was to the zoo...and it was...different.
Notice, this is a LION behind a chain link fence.
If we wanted to, we could have poked it. Yeah...a little scary.

Beautiful faces.

Happy Independence Day, Dominican Republic!
(February 27th)


Give me a thumbs up if you like tacos!
I'm helping my friends Mindy and Amy with an after
school cooking class...today we made tacos together.


What's wrong with this picture? Ketchup...on tacos!?
Oh yes! It's a MUST here!


Just a funny one to end with! This little guy is super cute!
He's in 1st grade, but knows me and loves to say hello
and tell me cute little stories. Or occasionally, make
weird faces for my camera. He makes me smile. :)


I hope these pictures have made you smile!


































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what wonderful pictures! thanks for posting them all for us to enjoy. the picture of the little first grade boy made me think of a face your uncle Bob used to make sometimes when he was a kid.
I love you!
dad

Mrs. M. said...

Great pictures. Every few weeks I dream of visiting, and check air fares. Such beautiful places.
Pat