CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back Home Again in the DR...

Hello everyone!

It was so good to be home this summer and to see many of you. I really enjoyed my summer just relaxing and catching up with people I hadn't seen for awhile. I am refreshed and ready to go with another school year.

I flew in on Thursday night, so yesterday was filled with unpacking and organizing my new apartment. (I had to move because of mold problems in my apartment from last year.) I like this apartment so much better than last year's apartment. It is smaller and just feels more homey, even though I have only been here for one day. I also like this apartment because it is more centrally located between other people's apartments, the grocery store, etc. That will be nice for walking different places.

I will post pictures of my new apartment once it looks a little bit better. Right now there are boxes on the floor all over my room and even some in the rest of the apartment. I'm going to work hard today to make those boxes disappear. I'm ready to be settled in here so that when school starts I can focus solely on that.

I don't have much more to say, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am back in the DR and that I arrived safely. I will try to update you more regularly than last year. We'll see how it goes.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day today!

Amanda/Mandy :)

0 comments: