CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Going Home and Coming Back Home...

Hello to everyone!

It was SO good to be back in the great state of Indiana for 2 weeks over Christmas! It was SO good to get to see so many of you during that time. It was SO good to see snow and to see my breath when I went outside and to be cold for a change. It was SO good to go to church and see everyone there and have church in English. It was SO good to be home for awhile!

And now I'm back home in the Dominican Republic. And it's SO good to be back! It's SO good to see my roommates. It was SO good to go to my church and have church in Spanish. It's SO good to feel the warm sun on my face. It's SO good to get a phone call from a student because she missed me so much over break. It's SO good to be back home!

I am blessed...I have two homes. Two places I love. Two places where people love me. Two places where there are people that I care about. Two places where my heart lives. Two places to call home. I am blessed. So, I went home for Christmas break and now that break is over, I have come back home. What a gift God has given me!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful.

it was so good to see you.
and i'm so glad you're home. :)