Hello friends and family!
Welcome to my blog. This is something that I thought would be an easy and fun way to keep everyone updated on life in the DR. As most of you know I leave tomorrow (August 4th) to go to new teacher orientation. Then on Friday (August 8th) we'll all fly to the DR. Right now there are many different emotions floating around, from excitement to fear, from joy to sadness, from anticipation to anxiety, and the list goes on. This has been an emotional week of goodbyes for me, and I'm ready for it to be done. I just want to leave already so that I don't have to say anymore goodbyes for awhile. :) Maybe some of you know the feeling. Well, I guess this is all I'll say for now. I have some more goodbyes to say...
Next time I write it will be from my new home. Until then...goodbye!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
The Adventure Begins...
Posted by Amanda at 7:56 PM

4 comments:
Hi Mandy
Just checking out this thing.
Grumpy Gramps.
haha.... I'm glad you found it Grandpa!
Hey Mandy--you're in my prayers, and I'm looking forward to hearing how you've been adjusting!
hi mandy, just checking your blog to see how your doing in school. Hope to here soon. Sharon
Metzler!!!
I think it is time you should update... i have checked this at least 4 times a week looking for an update on how life is down there.
Floyd
Post a Comment